
And here's my card:

I finally opened that santa suit ribbon I bought a while back. And I thought I would have a little fun with the sentiment. Now...who on my list gets this one???
Guess what? We actually had a little rain! Here's a picture of the weather rolling in yesterday evening...

Details:
Paper: HP photo paper (works great for glossy cs)
Ink: Holiday Red marker (CTMH)
Other: red and white ribbon (HL), black ribbon (HL) silver brads CTMH, foam squares

9 comments:
neat card. love all the elements of it. rain - we get it every day here in Florida.
Great card Meredith. It's so clever and perfect for Christmas.
Alanna w/ Penny's challenges
The cloud is pretty spectacular~!
The card is wayy funny! Love it.
LOL! I love it, I think it's a great card, give it to your husband...!
I love this for a Christmas card. Very original...I'm following now too. :-)
Thanks for playing with us at Penny's Challenges.
Blessings,
Kim DT
xXx
This card fits the sketch just perfectly, I love it!
Great card!! (And thanks for the tip on the HP photo paper!!)
No way! This card is awesome! Love it! We haven't seen rain since early April, but I'm okay with that since half my house floods every time it rains!
Thanks for joining us at PC's
Lurvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeee It!!!
Hugs Alison.
Post a Comment