Thursday, March 19, 2009

Put down the markers, step away from the table...

That's what I should have done before I added the "grass" under the eggs on this card, but I didn't. Oh well. I am still mostly happy with it.

I made this card for (yet another) color challenge. But I couldn't pass it up because the colors were so beautiful together and they were screaming Easter to me. (Yes colors talk to me, duh!)

HERE is the link to the challenge. I thought it was so fun that she chose a piece of jewelry for her inspiration.

Later I'll post the Easter card I'm sending out, and the reason why I thought I could draw grass on this card. But for now I need to clean my scrap table. Scary. Very Scary.

Products used: all CTMH

Stamps: Easter Eggs, March Word Puzzle, Key to my Heart

Inks: in the picture

Paper: Sweet Leaf and White Daisy cardstock

Other: edge distressor and foam squares

2 comments:

Stacey Schafer said...

LOVE your Easter egg card:) Your layout and use of color is fabulous! Thanks for playing in the Jewelry Color Inspiration #28!

Unknown said...

I love those eggs, we made some simular for a card last month. Very pretty.