Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Jewelry Color Inspiration Challenge #36...

or as I like to call this one...half of my sanity. Hee hee!


The colors seem harmless enough, but when I started working on them...yesterday...it took me forever to get them in some semblance of a card. You can tell from the sentiment I chose, that I am still apologetic about the results. I am sure the rest of you who did this challenge did justice to the colors unlike me. Stacey, consider me stumped on this one!!


Here's the colors (notice how they beckon one to create...)


Aaaaand here's how I train-wrecked them.



Don't get me wrong. I like the layout of the card and will be trying out that ribbon thing on another card surely, BUT I think I needed a different ratio of the colors. Oh well. Stacey you'll still let me play next time, right?

Alright y'all I have a few more cards to post, but I'll do a seperate post for them.

4 comments:

Stacey Schafer said...

What are you talking about? It's a great card! I love the bright purple ribbon:) Thanks for playing in the JCI36, Meredith!

Cindy Malone said...

Meredith your card is "Beautiful" I love the purple ribbon. You did great!

Cindy

Caryl P said...

I love the turquoise ribbon stamped right onto the saffron--this card came out great!

Rochelle said...

I know what you mean about making these colors work the way you wanted. I had a hard time this week too! I agree, the colors looked so fun and harmless, but once I got started, it was just a mess! Your card doesn't look bad!